[Sca-cooks] Jugglers: Was: Feast Ambience

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jul 31 21:51:49 PDT 2002

Ahem.  He was not laureled in Calontir. Or Middle.  He was technically
laureled in Atenveldt (when Artemisia was one of Atenveldt's
principalities).  I know this--I was there in circle when he was
discussed <g>.  Very nice guy--wonderful peer-like qualities.  He was
juggling eggs once in front of Her Majesty (I *think* it was Queen Anna,
now of the East), and caught a raw one in his mouth, where it broke
<ick>.  Instead of just gagging and spitting as most of us would do, he
bowed, excused himself, went away and THEN got rid of the egg.
--Maire, proud to be from a kingdom with some *interesting* Laurels....