[Sca-cooks] Jugglers: Was: Feast Ambience

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jul 31 22:16:41 PDT 2002

At 10:51 PM 7/31/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Ahem.  He was not laureled in Calontir. Or Middle.  He was technically
>laureled in Atenveldt (when Artemisia was one of Atenveldt's
>principalities).  I know this--I was there in circle when he was
>discussed <g>.  Very nice guy--wonderful peer-like qualities.  He was
>juggling eggs once in front of Her Majesty (I *think* it was Queen Anna,
>now of the East), and caught a raw one in his mouth, where it broke
><ick>.  Instead of just gagging and spitting as most of us would do, he
>bowed, excused himself, went away and THEN got rid of the egg.
>--Maire, proud to be from a kingdom with some *interesting* Laurels....

Aha! Mystery solved! Ok, well, like I said, it was a long time ago. He's
married to Aoife of Silverkeep and they have three incredible cute kids.
She's doing commercial art and he's teaching physics. Geez, I was at the
'Wet the Baby PhD's Head' party. Lotta headaches the next day.

Last I knew, he was teaching himself tightrope walking, among other things.
And developing a variety of interesting software applications for
visually-impaired and hearing impaired (lost most of his hearing and is
losing his sight- when they left An Tir it was not known if he would be
able to keep his driver's license.)

Gee Maire, you must be older than, uh, er... you have much more experience
for someone who looks so young!

(that better? Did I save myself from imminent destruction?)

'Lainie