[Sca-cooks] sources for unusual things

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Wed Jul 31 23:58:57 PDT 2002

Selene C. commented:
> He thinks he's kidding.

I'm not sure why you think that. Some of the sources given in the
food-sources-msg file I gave should have those particular body
parts and there are recipes in the other file. Most of the info
came originally from this list.

It was though sort of a reverse double meaning upon another's double
meaning of words.

Stefan

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net