[Sca-cooks] recipes?

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 3 05:34:55 PDT 2002

well this is out of period..but it occured to me to toss this fish on the bank and let it flop around a bit..

speaking of cooking things at pennsic and places where we do not have handly refrigeration.
I clean forgot about stuff we do sailing.
http://www.cruisingworld.com/cw_people_subcat.php?sectionID=502
includes a recipe for pomegranite brandy.

more of this out there on even sites that have sailboats for sale.. lots of ideas
for non refrigeratoin
and on keeping things dry....