[Sca-cooks] No documentation?

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Jun 3 06:34:06 PDT 2002

Ladies and Gents,

The instructions for the A&S Exhibition at Pennsic say to bring no
documentation. I was going to bring some cooked items, but I don't know
how to handle the 'no documentation' rule. I emailed a local laurel who
said that the point was to discuss it rather than to have it written down.
My brain is a storehouse of various bits of information, but I don't have
my recipe documentation memorized... Do you just make up note cards with
the recipes and all the important points? Or what?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
	"Index your brain."