[Sca-cooks] Face it- we're ALL Ruled by Cooks!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 3 07:08:32 PDT 2002

True, and it has happened on occasion in Atlantia.  But usually, if a King
denies admission to the Crown Lists to someone, they have to have a very
good reason...I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I do know that there
has to be justification for such an act.  So, as a result, we rarely see it
happen.

Kiri