[Sca-cooks] Face it- we're ALL Ruled by Cooks!

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Jun 3 07:16:27 PDT 2002

> True, and it has happened on occasion in Atlantia.  But usually, if a King
> denies admission to the Crown Lists to someone, they have to have a very
> good reason...I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I do know that there
> has to be justification for such an act.  So, as a result, we rarely see it
> happen.

In the East, "I can't work with you" is apparently an ok reason (and quite
reasonably in my view, however unfair it may be-- I've suffered through
too many instances where two people who didn't get along tried to work
together...) Of course, people may pitch a fit and boycott crown tourney,
but that's the risk you take.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
	"Index your brain."