[Sca-cooks] Face it- we're ALL Ruled by Cooks!

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Jun 3 08:25:47 PDT 2002

    Ummm . . . down here, it happens very regularly, generally after a crown
has failed to do a step'n'fetchit routine for the shadow government. No
justification is needed or offered, as it comes under the heading of Royal
Prerogative. Of course, the usual plausibly deniable excuses are offered,
but what it boils down to is that uncontrollable crowns are seldom given a
chance to be uncontrollable ever again . . .

    Sieggy