[Sca-cooks] re: question for Stefan

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 08:54:00 PDT 2002

>1) A bottle of homemade mead. (made with Apple Blossom honey by
>AEthelwulf)
>2) A bag of pecans. (I'll have to see if Florida pecans taste
>different from Texas pecans)
>3) A wonderful slab of fudge (which I have been eating only in
>small bits as it is fairly rich)
>4) Some period spice mixes in neat little glass jars with clmap lids
>and rubber gaskets. The spice mixtures include:
>Fine Spice Powder
>Sweet Spice Powder
>Strong Black Spice
>Douce

Oooo!  Stefan is lucky!  Hey, can anyone provide any recipes for the mead,
fudge and the period mixes please?  I wanted to make some spice mixes for
presentation gifts if at all possible (and there is ALWAYS a need for
another good fugde recipe).  I have about 20 pounds of honey, so I'm looking
for an easy mead recipe.

Thanks!

--Arte