[Sca-cooks] Stierbach event info

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Jun 6 23:07:03 PDT 2002

At 10:47 PM 6/6/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Korwyn Marius Velus the Arianrhod?  AKA Chris Scott?

Yup- the same. Korwyn Marvelous Velcro Airhead.

> It should be noted, he
>left.

Yup. Was in Antir for several years, left, went to Atenveldt. Warm and
cozy, as opposed to damp and sinus-miserable (like everyone else in An
Tir...) He came back when one of his boys was elevated, with southern Aten
garb, and it rained all weekend. Nasty case of hypothermia... some kitties
never learn. :-/

> And I have a list of people that make the Once and Every Other King,
>Inman, look like sweetness and light in comparison.  Even with all of them,
>Ansteorra is still rolling on.

All honesty, I only met Inman once, and he was quite kind and polite to me.
Council of Crowns, in Antir, oh... seven years back? My Barony was
'sponsoring' Inman and Athena (who were TRMs of Ansteorra then) and the two
retainers they had with them. I cooked for them all weekend. They dubbed me
Goddess, in part because I had someone call and find out allergies- for all
he's a Texan, Inman can't have beef. There was something else, too. They
had with them their K seneschale and K constable, who spent most of the
weekend in my camp, for lack of better things to do. Don't remember their
names, charming couple. They begged me for the brownie recipe. Heh heh
heh... conquering the world a brownie at a time!

>As for Gunthar, there are a bunch of us that would turn out to welcome him
>back.
>Bear

And there are others who would liketo steal him away from Atenveldt! You
won't rust, really Gunthar! (Well, not much anyway... ;-)

'Lainie