[Sca-cooks] Stierbach event info

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 6 20:47:12 PDT 2002

Korwyn Marius Velus the Arianrhod?  AKA Chris Scott?  It should be noted, he
left.  And I have a list of people that make the Once and Every Other King,
Inman, look like sweetness and light in comparison.  Even with all of them,
Ansteorra is still rolling on.

As for Gunthar, there are a bunch of us that would turn out to welcome him
back.

Bear