[Sca-cooks] Whoopie! More toys!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 6 11:23:16 PDT 2002

Wow!  It's been like a regular holiday around here!  I just got a packet
from Johnna!  Wait till you folks hear what she sent me!  I got a book 'Art
in Confectionery and Pastry' by E.M. Berling which looks to be a grand thing
and I'm sure will soon be covered in busy little fingerprints as it is
lovingly passed around my worktable.  I also got a nice copy of an article
on making exotic sugar flowers for cakes and the latest copy of "CAKE"
magazine that has some very beautiful pictures and some fun ideas to try,
like the beehives.

Oh thank you so much Johnna!!  Can't wait to show them to the gang.  Gee, I
guess that means I'll be having company for dinner again.  Poor me.
Olwen

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar