[Sca-cooks] Wow. Digest number 2000.

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Fri Jun 7 10:41:28 PDT 2002

Greetings to both new and longtime list members,

I note that this last digest is number 2000.

That's a lot of messages. Especially when you consider
that before we started numbering again because of a change
to new mail list software, we had alread filled 3000+ digests.

I have greatly enjoyed this list since I joined in April of
97 and have learned quite a lot about both period and modern
cooking. And quite a lot about various list members. :-)
As well as pilfering a great deal of interesting information
and referances for the Florilegium.

Except for a few incidents this list has been very civilized
and friendly without the flamewars and accusations which
have distroyed other lists and the Rialto. The list has often
been very supportive of its individual members, myself
included, through their trials and triumphs both inside and
outside of the SCA.

Thank you everyone.

HL Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net