[Sca-cooks] duplicate books

Draco Somnus dracosomnus at katspit.net
Fri Jun 7 18:30:12 PDT 2002

> --- Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net> wrote:
>
> > Ever found out after buying a book that you already
> > owned a copy?

I actually have a few books that I purposely have two or more copies of.
One to use as a loaner, the other to stay at home. Since these tend to be
books that I *want* people to keep, it's easy to say, "Oh sweetie, just
keep it, and here's a list of other stuff by the same author. Go forth, to
Half Price. Frolic and spend money." _The Name of the Rose_ that Stefan
sparked a conversation about some time ago is one of those. _Good Omens_,
_Finder_, _One for the Morning Glory_, the books I want to share....

And two copies of 20,000 Years of Fashion because I forgot I already had a
copy. <Sheepish grin. Baa>

Lann, fading back into shadow. 8-)By the way, I'm resubscribed. Howdy.
Still unemployed, but resubscribed. I could feel my brain start to atrophy
from continued exposure to Monster.com and children's videos.

DracoSomnus Studios
Weaving Spinning and Costuming
DracoSomnus at katspit.net