[Sca-cooks] Olaf's Pennsic party was Some list members pictures!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 06:52:28 PDT 2002

I've had hot chocolate with peppers in it.  Yum!  Around the studio we make
habinaro truffles and Hans made up some habinaro fudge at Chirhart's house a
couple of weeks ago.  What a GREAT combination.
So what day you planning on doing your party?  I sure hope it isn't when I
have to be in camp helping Chirhart.
Olwen wondering what a Four Dog Stove is