[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Potluck, who's camping where?

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Tue Jun 11 15:05:49 PDT 2002

I thought SPCA always hosted the potluck???? As it is, I am definitely
looking forward to it this year.  However I am helping Ironstar out with Rib
Night this year, so I would have to arrive either earlier on the same night,
or just not on Tuesday of War week, which is when Rib night is, I think.

 I also have told a friend from my shire about it, and she's very much
interested, so anyone looking to meet other cooks and bakers, please show up!
AND let us know who's going to be camping where. It was a REALLY big help to
have sites to find people last year.

Finnebhir Moon Dancer
Rhiallu Ulfhednar
Vanished Woods Shire