[Sca-cooks] oop - artichokes, well - maybe in period

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Wed Jun 12 06:52:47 PDT 2002

http://www.friedli.com/herbs/artichoke.html

Hot d at mn! I knew there was a reason I loved eating artichokes. They are
actually good for you ;-0

Sort of puts me in mind of the medieval humoral theory, what you eat as
medicine.

Makes me wonder what would happen to the average person if they exchewed any
form of prepared food and subsisted entirely on fresh produce,
non-hormone/battery produced meats, dairy and egg, and ground their own
grains and the like - no sugar other than honey, kosher salt, herbs and
spices all chosen for balance.

margali