[Sca-cooks] metabolism

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Wed Jun 12 06:08:21 PDT 2002

Not body chemistry, personal magentic field.

Though noticing my g-shock running happily backwards was amusing - I had
been wearing it all the time instead of taking it off to go to bed, so it
got too much exposure. I have given up wearing a watch, although I do have a
russian self-winder that I could wear if I really needed a watch.

At least the g-shock survived, most of the lesser timexes and casios just
fry their little brains.

margali

the quote starts ehre:
In Margali's case,
her body chemistry makes watches run backwards ;-)