[Sca-cooks] looking for a book......

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 13:03:31 PDT 2002

I've seem to have lost my copy of a fairly rare
cookbook, but I figure asking here is worth a shot!!
Anyone have or heard of a book entitled
"Gottes Lieb fur Mann, eintausend jahren klosterich
Kochkunst" or God's love for Man, a thousand years of
monastic cooking" it is published by St. Gall Press,
St. Gall, Swizterland, in 1980.
I can't remember the author, though I think it might
have been anymous according to most monastic practice.

I had my copy for many years and I'm quite distressed
at its loss! I hope it turns up in one of these
boxes!!

Thanks!!
Johann
Oh it is in both German and English page by page.

=====
www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
"Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
(St. John Neumann)
"Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"