[Sca-cooks] looking for a book......

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Jun 13 15:39:02 PDT 2002

This is strange. The only place this turns up
by this title and spelling when you google
"Gottes Lieb fur Mann " is in the florilegium.

I can't verify the title on OCLC or RLIN either.
Ran all the combinations and tried even under a
cookery s/h with words from the title.

Anything else you can tell us?

1980 and gottes as a title zeroed out too.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae