[Sca-cooks] Advantages of NH was: Re: Pennsic Potluck

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Thu Jun 13 19:43:14 PDT 2002

    Well he already lives in the East Kingdom, I am just trying to get him
to move to my area of the Kingdom.  I live in MA myself, but plan on moving
back to NH after I finish going to school at the Worcester Center for
Professional Craft (it will be at least 2 more years & looking more like 3).
Pennsic is a good 14 hour drive by the way.   Now if he would just move up
here in time to cook at the Metalsmith's Symposium in October....<;^}  Still
looking for a few more good cooks.
Pax,
Olaf