[Sca-cooks] Advantages of NH was: Re: Pennsic Potluck

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 20:01:09 PDT 2002

--- Sudden Service #5 <sudnserv5 at netway.com> wrote:
>     Well he already lives in the East Kingdom, I am
> just trying to get him
> to move to my area of the Kingdom.  I live in MA
> myself, but plan on moving
> back to NH after I finish going to school at the
> Worcester Center for
> Professional Craft (it will be at least 2 more years
> & looking more like 3).
> Pennsic is a good 14 hour drive by the way.   Now if
> he would just move up
> here in time to cook at the Metalsmith's Symposium
> in October....<;^}  Still
> looking for a few more good cooks.

Adamantius, oh ADAMANTIUS!!!!

You qualify, and your Lady does absolutely exquisite
silverwork. Why don't you come join us? I'll even stay
out of your kitchen this time ;-)

I'd love to have Avraham there as well, but I suspect
he's hesitating because of his job search. Don't think
he'd be reluctant because of the city, Olaf- after
all, he lives in NY- just outside of NYC? Avraham? You
know we'd love to have you closer, either in MA or,
better yet, CT.

Phlip, who will be busy burning steel instead of food,
this time.....

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,