[Sca-cooks] Children's A&S Display at Lady Day, June 29

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Jun 17 05:06:51 PDT 2002

I'd like to pass on the following message from our mistress of arts and
sciences regarding our upcoming event, Lady Day, on June 29 outside of
Lancaster PA.  If you are not familiar with the event, please check the EK
website, eastkingdom.org, for more information.
Many thanks,
Brangwayna Morgan

Greetings to all from Lady Carowyn Silveroak!

Inspired by the projects that I've seen our shire's children doing, I am
adding a section to the A&S exhibition at our shire's upcoming event,
Lady Day (June 29).  There will be a table for any child to display his
or her A&S project, complete or in progress.  Please encourage your
children to bring their projects!

Also, adults, don't forget your own projects for either display or for
the competition!  If you'd like details, email me at
<OakenRaven at juno.com>.

Have a good day!

In service,
-Lady Carowyn Silveroak, Mistress of Arts and Sciences for the Shire of
Silver Rylle