[Sca-cooks] Chirurgeonate help at Pennsic- OT

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 19:32:10 PDT 2002

I know some folks on Cook's List have mentioned
wanting to help the Chirurgeonate, but for various
reasons, being unable or unwilling to become a
Chirurgeon. This might be a way to help, without
having to be physically fit or trained in BFA and CPR.

Phlip

The Pennsic Chirurgeonate is looking for volunteers to
help with radio
dispatch for the chirurgeons at Pennsic. We are hoping
to train people
to assist, not only during battles, but at other peak
times.

Do your friends all say that with your voice you
should be on the radio?
Want to help out at Pennsic? Want to help out at
Pennsic while sitting
down? Well, here's your chance. No, you don't need to
be a chirurgeon,
in fact, that would be a bad thing. The only
requirement is that you
have a passing decent command of the English language
and are a
reasonable organized person. We will train the rest.

Contact myself or Lady Eleanor of Huntingdon at
eleanor at passport.ca. And
please, if you are on other SCA mailing lists, please
pass this message
around.

Viscountess Mistress Kaellyn mac Dermott
Deputy CIC for Battles, Pennsic XXXI
viscountessk at rogers.com

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,