[Sca-cooks] Vidalia nionions...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 20 06:48:32 PDT 2002

They are, I suspect, simply a very young version of the Vidalia we usually
see.  They actually looked a lot like smaller leeks...substantially larger
than scallions/spring onions.  They were probably harvested before they
reached full maturity so the tops were still green and fresh.

They were wonderful!!!!

Kiri