[Sca-cooks] OT: Pennsic Mobility Assistance Transport?

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Wed Jun 19 07:14:45 PDT 2002

Hej!
    Does any one know who is running the Mobility Assistance Transport this
year at Pennsic?  It was run out of the Horde camp last year, but I haven't
heard who
is doing it this year.  I want to do it as my service again this year.  I
had a blast helping to get people around to places they couldn't have gotten
to with out the ride.  I know there was some sort of "discordant discussion"
about it last year, but it is too useful of a service to have discarded-a
lot of people were able to do activities that they wouldn't have been able
to do without the MAT service.
Pax,
Olaf