[Sca-cooks] OT: Pennsic Mobility Assistance Transport?

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Mon Jun 24 14:32:04 PDT 2002

This is a late reply...
>     Does any one know who is running the Mobility
> Assistance Transport this year at Pennsic?  It was run
> out of the Horde camp last year, but I haven't
> heard who is doing it this year.  I want to do it as my
> service again this year.
<snip>
Olaf

Mistress Ts'vee'a bas Tseepora Levi  is the volunteer coordinator and is
expected to be getting a web page up soon on the Pennsic War pages. I
believe that I heard who was heading up the program at a staff (or Horde)
meeting, but the name escapes me - but I do know that it won't be up and
running until after land grab, if that early, so I give you the same advice
I give the troll staff: Don't worry about it until your camp is set up and
you and your people are done with your own work. Then come find the office
(it will not be in Horde camp) and sign the volunteer book. A rested and
non-stressed volunteer is a boon to the whole War.

Rosine
(Dep. Troll)