[Sca-cooks] OT: Pennsic Mobility Assistance Transport?

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 24 19:45:11 PDT 2002

last year we were told there was no handicap transport..... yet i
saw the so called
parking nazi giving rides to his freinds.. it ticked me off.. as
in the camp I was in
were people who were handicaped and could prove it...
this year my knee is messed up.. I am sure i will not get help..
so I proly will stay below runestone most of the time.  Of course
considering the most excellent company I shall be
keeping I do not consider that remotely a hardship...
(blowing kisses at Phlip and Olwen)
'bella