[Sca-cooks] Cooks' Potluck

Marian Marian at TheRosenbergFamilies.Net
Wed Jun 19 11:58:26 PDT 2002

Hey all,

  I haven't seen much traffic on list mentioning anything about
the Cooks' Potluck (admittedly I'm 30 digests backlogged) except
for a suggestion of holding it at SPCA.  And I think everyone
knows what I think about holding it there.  I've seen no
proposed dates for it either.

  So, unless someone has already registered an A+S tent for the
potluck, I am willing to do so.  Got any suggestions on what day
to do it?  I'm partial to Wednesday of War Week since everyone
has sort of settled into Pennsic routine by then.

-M