[Sca-cooks] Cooks' Potluck

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Wed Jun 19 16:11:23 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/19/02 2:12:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
Marian at TheRosenbergFamilies.Net writes:

>   I haven't seen much traffic on list mentioning anything about
> the Cooks' Potluck (admittedly I'm 30 digests backlogged) except
> for a suggestion of holding it at SPCA.  And I think everyone
> knows what I think about holding it there

Phlip, Stefan, if I'm being too forward here, please jump in...

It is being held the Monday of War Week, at SPCA, and everyone is invited
from the list. I think the times discussed were from 6-9 or whenever people
wander in and out.

Finnebhir Moon Dancer
Rhiallu Ulfhednar
Vanished Woods Shire