[Sca-cooks] Cooks' Potluck

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 17:13:07 PDT 2002

--- Druighad at aol.com wrote:
> Phlip, Stefan, if I'm being too forward here, please
> jump in...

Certainly not- it's a community party, and certainly
everyone in the community has a say ;-)

> It is being held the Monday of War Week, at SPCA,
> and everyone is invited
> from the list. I think the times discussed were from
> 6-9 or whenever people
> wander in and out.

Minor correction, Finn. We'll be opening up the camp
at 5PM for set-up, and planning to start eating about
6 PM. Also, anyone who needs help with final prep,
please let us know no later than Sunday, so we can
make sure we can schedule you onto our stove or into
our oven or over our fire, or whatever.

Margali has a small map to help you find us at:

http://www.geocities.com/margali99maincom/SPCA.html

Adamantius and I are working on a larger one.

Looking forward to seeing you all there,

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,