SPOILERS was Re: OT Re: [Sca-cooks] violence/protecting kids in bubbles...soap ale rt :)

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Wed Jun 19 14:09:24 PDT 2002

Bear wrote ... a bunch of spoilers for the most recent season.

Please, if you are going to give away major plot elements for recent
seasons of television shows that may not make it to other countries for
a few months yet, mark them as "SPOILER" in the subject line at least,
so that people can avoid reading them if they want.

Me, I don't mind spoilers, but I know that many people do.

Yours,

Katherine

katherine at infotrope.net  http://infotrope.net/sca/