[Sca-cooks] Cooks' Potluck

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 20 06:39:23 PDT 2002

I think you must have missed some messages.  I understand that an effort was
made to acquire an A&S tent, but it was discovered that a reservation could
not be made now.  I also believe that the date that has been discussed is
Monday evening, which should keep it from conflicting with too many other
events.

Kiri