[Sca-cooks] help wanted

leslie.watson at sympatico.ca leslie.watson at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 20 10:27:09 PDT 2002

Immediately following Opening Ceremonies, (Monday) there will be a Royalty party jointly hosted by their Majesties Æthelmearc and their Majesties Ealdormere.  It is a meet and greet party for all the known world royalty.

The party will be held in the Æthelmearc royal encampment. Invitations to the sitting Royalty will be going out shortly.

My requests is anyone willing to donate a dish of food for the royals to enjoy?  We are looking for anything that can be eaten with just a fork.  We would need a card with the ingredience and your name and kingdom on the card.  It is a great chance to show off your skills, as well, we could educate any of the known world royals that do not all ready know, just how good period food is.

If you would like more information please contact me privatly and I would love to chat.

Aibhilin, Kingdom of Ealdormere, coordinator of the party.
leslie.watson at sympatico.ca