[Sca-cooks] RE: Single Male Cooks

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Thu Jun 20 21:22:26 PDT 2002

    I am an unfortunately single male-but not young or cute enough to be
approached for the cabaña boy position.  I am a Letch & very hetro, long ago
divorced with adult children & a grandchild who I adore.  I even am
employed, no longer live with my parents or children, I cook, am a
jeweler/metalsmith, in reasonably good health (but overweight).  Still no
Ladies of interest so far have told me that they lust after my body or
approached me with desire in their eyes.  I really shouldn't post the week
after my birthday-I sound too depressed<;^}
    Still I am having an in camp night during the War & all of you are
invited to come.
Pax,
Olaf