[Sca-cooks] Blowing up Fermenters (Was: Entertaining stories for Lainie)

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Jun 21 20:00:22 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/21/2002 1:44:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gryphon at a-glitch.com writes:

> Anyone got any good ideas for getting Metheglin off the ceiling? <sigh> It
>  absorbed right in and nothing seems to touch it...

I'd suggest you just paint the ceiling with kiltz or something, so it doesn't
show through... Honey and alcohol and whatever spices or herbs you used
aren't coming out, trust me.

Corwyn

Thought for the day: There's a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental
illness."