[Sca-cooks] Whey

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Mon Jun 24 06:02:43 PDT 2002

Sounds like a plea for Super-Nanna ;-)

Check the florethingy, and also inthe back message archives, whey was
discussed several times in the last couple of years.

Also can use whey in baking, and by condensing into gjetost [if it is from
goat and I can't remember offhand the one for cows milk, I'm at work.]
margali

the quote starts here:
I will be making some cheese shortly, and I would like to use the whey
as well, rather then throw it out. Especially since I will be spending
extra money on the milk product to get whole, unprocessed,
un-hormone-fed milk.

Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir