[Sca-cooks] oop - good things about The Color (with food content!)

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Jun 1 18:57:40 PDT 2002

At 08:11 PM 6/1/02 -0400, Edouard who is not my Sweetie but is a nice man
anyway wrote:

>Quoted from Laura C. Minnick - 6/1/02, 4:51 PM -0700:
>>
>>Don't I wish! My pool boy is some 300 miles away :-(  (And I got a new
>>swimsuit today too! Guess what color it is!)
>
>Lime green?

Hush now! For shame! Don't you know there is One True Color, and the others
are mere pretenders? It is Orange, of course, and it looked terrific! And
it fit! (Which is even better!)

Many good things are Orange. Carrots (some of them), oranges, tangerines,
some bell peppers, apricots, some peaches and nectarines are sort of
orange. Marigolds. Nasturisiums. Tiger lilies. Tigers. Marmalade. Marmalade
tabby cats. Leaves in the autumn. Pumpkins. Halloween decorations. The moon
sometimes (I think it looks cool that way!) And sunsets...

And my Sweetie Edouard has these orange flecks in his lovely green eyes
(they are a mottled green that looks like travertine marble- many colors,
but the one I see most is the green) and when he's thinking... *ahem*
Thoughts, the orange flecks glow... ;-);-);-D)

Only bad thing about Orange?

Oregon State Beavers. :-P

'Lainie
unrepentant Duck!