[Sca-cooks] Good morning from Greece

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Jun 2 15:14:54 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/2/2002 2:35:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
vefthi at otenet.gr writes:

> I am very sad that the distance doesn't allow me to join you.
>
> Being a professional historian myself and coming from a country with such a
> heritage, it would made me very happy If I could have my persona and
> participate in your activities.

Welcome!  Actually, I think there is someone from our group in Greece, and
that they are trying to get a group started over there...

A historian with a love of food.  What a great combination.  Just don't be
surprised that we sometimes talk about other things related to our group, and
not just about food.

Brangwayna