[Sca-cooks] Good morning from Greece

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sun Jun 2 15:38:19 PDT 2002

Welcome on the list!  This is a great place to be.  Many others have asked
you, and I follow on that, which part of Greece are you from?

I myself was born in Sparta, from a Belgian father and French Canadian
mother.  I left Greece at 12 days old, but went back with my parents when I
was 6.  We lived for a year and a half on Elaphonissos, a small island in
Peloponessos.

I miss Greece, and am hoping to go visit in the next few years :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Shire of Forth Castle (in transit)
Meridies
mka