[Sca-cooks] Good morning from Greece

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 3 07:41:33 PDT 2002

Of course you're welcome...a number of the correspondents on this list are
not members of the SCA.  Actually, as it turns out, there is a group in
Greece.  The URL for the group in Athens is
http://www.drachenwald.sca.org/groups/greece.htm.  The group is located in
Athens.  This group is part of the Kingdom of Drachenwald, which is composed
of Europe proper.

I have enjoyed Greek food for many, many years, and have tried on a number
of occasions to fix it myself.  I'm told I do a fair job of it, but know I
could learn a lot more about it, especially what is period for us.  So any
contributions you would care to make would be VERY welcome!!

Minowara Kiritsubo,
    Baroness of Dun Carraig in the Kingdom of Atlantia
(in the modern world, Elaine Koogler from southern Maryland in the USA)