[Sca-cooks] Queston For Stefan

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 06:36:49 PDT 2002

>   Hey Stefan.........
>                      Didja get a package from Florda
>   recently? Just checking as I have heard nothing on the
>   exchange Flip organized and a few of us took part in.
>

>        Æthelwülf

I don't know about Stefan, but *I* got one this morning!!  From Agustias!
It contained this wonderful ULU knife that I cann't wait to give a try
tonight, a cute green and white kitchen towel with moose on it (how did you
know I like green?), some tea, a jar of fireweed honey and a jar of fireweed
jelly.  I have no idea what a fireweed is, but I can tell you all that the
aroma and taste of the honey is quite rich and strong yet the jelly, which
is almost the same colour, is very mellow.  I also got a couple of candy
moose!  It was a great and welcome surprise and I thank you very very much
Agustias!
Olwen, ready to play