[Sca-cooks] Queston For Stefan

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 4 09:45:44 PDT 2002

Ooooooo!!  I'm jealous....I LOVE fireweed honey and jelly.  We got seriously
addicted to it when we visited Alaska some years back.  Great stuff.  And
the fireweed flowers are so lovely.

Enjoy it a lot.

Kiri
----- Original Message ----- I don't know about Stefan, but *I* got one this
morning!!  From Agustias!
It contained this wonderful ULU knife that I cann't wait to give a try
tonight, a cute green and white kitchen towel with moose on it (how did you
know I like green?), some tea, a jar of fireweed honey and a jar of fireweed
jelly.  I have no idea what a fireweed is, but I can tell you all that the
aroma and taste of the honey is quite rich and strong yet the jelly, which
is almost the same colour, is very mellow.  I also got a couple of candy
moose!  It was a great and welcome surprise and I thank you very very much
Agustias!
Olwen, ready to play