[Sca-cooks] fireweed

Cathy Harding charding at nwlink.com
Tue Jun 4 10:19:19 PDT 2002

HI Olwen
Here is a pic of fireweed.  It is a lovely tall spike of pinkish fuchsia
colored flowers (I noticed that the farther north you get the shorter the
over all plant is)  it generally grows in disturbed areas (like burn areas)
http://www.canadianculture.com/canphotos/
scroll down to the bottom of the page

Maeve
(misplaced Oerthan)