[Sca-cooks] Queston For Stefan

LadyAngustias at aol.com LadyAngustias at aol.com
Tue Jun 4 10:48:00 PDT 2002

In a message dated 6/4/2002 5:37:32 AM Alaskan Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> I don't know about Stefan, but *I* got one this morning!!  From Agustias!
> It contained this wonderful ULU knife that I cann't wait to give a try
> tonight, a cute green and white kitchen towel with moose on it (how did you
> know I like green?), some tea, a jar of fireweed honey and a jar of
> fireweed
> jelly.  I have no idea what a fireweed is, but I can tell you all that the
> aroma and taste of the honey is quite rich and strong yet the jelly, which
> is almost the same colour, is very mellow.  I also got a couple of candy
> moose!  It was a great and welcome surprise and I thank you very very much
> Agustias!

So glad you liked it ;P  Fireweed is just that, a weed that grows everywhere
up here, even places you dont want it to.  It is a tall spikey cone shaped
flower that is a pretty purple flower.   Many of the brewers use fireweed
honey to make their mead.  Didn't know about the green but it is my favorite
color too!  Everyone needs a little chocolate moose.
Angustias