[Sca-cooks] Queston For Stefan

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Jun 4 23:07:16 PDT 2002

=C6thelw=FClf asked:
>    Hey Stefan.........
>                       Didja get a package from Florda
>    recently? Just checking as I have heard nothing on the
>    exchange Flip organized and a few of us took part in.

Yes I did. It arrived several days ago. Thank you! It has some
nifty things in it.

1) A bottle of homemade mead. (made with Apple Blossom honey by
AEthelwulf)
2) A bag of pecans. (I'll have to see if Florida pecans taste
different from Texas pecans)
3) A wonderful slab of fudge (which I have been eating only in
small bits as it is fairly rich)
4) Some period spice mixes in neat little glass jars with clmap lids
and rubber gaskets. The spice mixtures include:
Fine Spice Powder
Sweet Spice Powder
Strong Black Spice
Douce

Now to figure out how best to use these spice mixtures, in period
as well as modern foods.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net