[Sca-cooks] Feast Alternatives

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jun 4 19:42:56 PDT 2002

My former group did a 400 person crown feast one year
with no kitchen on the site... It was a
bring your own side dishes and desserts.
They provided grilled meats out of the
parking lot on the baronial grills. I think
they charged 4 dollars a head total for
meat and site fee. If that
can work, I would think your idea would fly,
although I'd set up small to start with...
say 300 to start with, not 1050.
Good luck--- let us know how it goes.
Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

Siegfried Heydrich wrote:
 . . . has anyone ever done any alternative take out food for those
gentles who can't get feast? At the moment, Kingdom (living perpetual
fear that it might lose money on feast) limits feast to 150. Last
Coronation, we had 1,200 or so on site.