[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1985 - 17 msgs

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 5 18:33:50 PDT 2002

Correct.  Early reports are generally positive, particularly from the Iron
Chef yahoogroup e-list.  Isn't there a Yahoogroup for every darn thing?
Anyway, I've intercepted a rumor that Morimoto is satisfied with the
Philly tryout and plans to open another restaurant in NYC.

Selene, Caid
Iron Chef Altavia