[Sca-cooks] Resubscribed

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Wed Jun 5 20:01:21 PDT 2002

> Olwen  slow down and let the person rest for a second.

She's riding a sugar buzz from the latest marzipan batch, I'd wager.

You propably right.

> Get him under the Rock and hand him a drink.  Aurore

A kamikaze would be great, thanks.  Vodka, triple sec, lime juice.

Lovely grotto you have here.  Tad crowded, though.  :)  Glad to be
back.

Hands drinks.  If it gets crowded, we dig out some more to make room.  Everyone gets a kitchen in their space, so no problems of too many cooks in the kitchen.  ;^D  Aurore