[Sca-cooks] re: question for Stefan

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 6 07:02:58 PDT 2002

According to my grandfather, who lived in Georgia and had a pecan grove, the
difference is in the type of pecan, not really where they are grown.  There
is a variety of pecan that is, I think, called "Paper Shell", and that is
the easiest of all to shell, no matter where it's grown.  He had both this
variety and others in his grove, and even I, as a child, could see the
difference.

Kiri